is the 1754 Gator Tail Extreme Series Mud Boat!
Built for everything and anything the nature coast has to throw at it.
This vessel is utilized for the extreme shallow water fishing we have in the winter months due to our negative tides.
With dual 8ft Power Poles keeping us anchored in the creeks and holes, fishing is that much easier.
Mounted on the bow we have the Minn Kota 80lb I-Pilot allowing the boat to troll up to a point before anchoring or simply troll down the bank scouting for fish!
I strive for catch and release to ensure I do my part for the fishery but if clients intend on keeping enough for dinner, then they go into the Yeti 110 that also doubles as the seat!
You may be thinking where will my food and drinks go? No need to worry, I will have a 2nd Yeti cooler at arms reach to hold everything you want for the days trip!
Hey there, my name is Captain Teddy Shupe! I am a licensed and insured fishing guide out of Ozello Florida.
I have been scalloping and fishing for a number of years now and I hope to see you on the water with me! There is nothing I love more than being a fishing guide on the boat catching fish and being able to help others experience the same joy as I do.
So book a trip with me and see what the beautiful nature coast has to offer.
AKA The Scalloping and Fishing Machine!
- The 24ft Carolina Skiff is top notch with the brand new 140 Tohatsu getting us from island to island to catch scallops and fish while providing a very roomy feel when aboard!
- Equipped on the bow of the boat is a 80lb Minn Kota Terrova I-Pilot!
- On the stern we have the dual 8ft Power Pole Blades that keeps the vessel anchored while on the scallop grounds and fishing!
- Comfortability is a major factor when being on a boat and that's why this rig is very open to all parties and their belongings!
- A Yeti 110 will be holding all the fish we keep, if clients choose to do so.
- The ultimate flats tower you see is one of the many advantages while fishing due to the captain being able to spot fish quicker and opens up the deck for fishing.
What to Bring?
- Food and Drinks
- Waters will be provided
- Small cooler to keep the days catch in when heading home
**All Gear and Licenses are provided!* *